|University||Arden University (AU)|
|Subject||BUS4001: Understanding The Business Environment|
Choose an organization with which you are familiar, either the one where you currently work, a previous employer, or one for which you have access to the required information. You should use this organization as your example when one is required.
Business organizations can be classified according to many types of criteria.
Provide an introduction to an organization with which you are familiar, identifying the legal structure (public company, private company, voluntary, charity, public sector, etc.) along with an outline of the operations/purpose of your organization and its main objectives.
Identify and explain the market structure under which the organisation operates, including a discussion of how the market structure affects the behavior of the organisation is looking to achieve competitive advantage.
Stuck! We Have Native UAE Tutors Online 24*7 Who can Answer your Assignment & Homework Questions Instant.
Define the following terms: ‘stakeholder’; ‘shareholder’ and ‘stakeholder analysis’. Using a named real company of your choice, demonstrate how you would apply the stakeholder analysis process to identify the company’s stakeholder groups and evaluate their needs and influence.
This Task requires you to research the organization highlighted and then undertake a business environment analysis using appropriate business analysis tools/frameworks to identify critical issues facing the organization both in the domestic and international market environments.
a) Discuss three reasons why it is imperative for your selected organisation to analyze the business environment it faces. Using the PESTEL framework, identify and explain at least five (5) important macro-environmental influences currently affecting your chosen organization.
b) Explain the importance of Porter’s Five (5)-Forces model. Using the Five-Forces model, examine the current behavior of the selected organisation and explain what you believe to be the five (5) most critical influences arising from the competitive market environments, both nationally and internationally.
Coca Cola: https://www.coca-colacompany.com/packages/company-reports
Referring to the Key Performance Indicators in the annual report of the organization in Task 3, evaluate the development of the business with reference to short-term and long-term performance. In your own assessment, do you believe current growth reporting practice is balanced in terms of financial and non-financial measures of performance? Justify your answer and provide recommendations for improvement.
feeling stressed! Dont Know the answer of your assessment questions? Ask Native UAE Experts & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
If you need assistance and are having difficulty interpreting the(BUS4001) understanding business environment assignment, then visit the UAEAssignmentHelp.com website, here our experts assist you on business management assignments. so what are you waiting for? Just hire our assignment helpers to get done assignments instantly and achieve an A+ grade in your academics field.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your UAE college/ university Assignments.
- Argumentative Essay About Using Technology In School: English Writing Skills Essay, EU, UAE
- You Will Assume The Role Of A Management Consultant: Strategic Management For Engineers And Technologists Assignment, UOWD, UAE
- Explain The Essence Of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) And Why It Serves An Emerging Strategy: Business Administration Essay, GBS, UAE
- Is Starco Liable To Any Of The Buyers Of The 1,000,000 Reform Corp Shares: Business Law Case Study, UAEU, UAE
- Explain The Different Factors Affecting Supply With A Well-Labeled Diagram: Managerial Economics, ABS, UAE
- MN5617: Critically Evaluate And Implement Principles Of Systems Approach And Analysis: Systems Modelling And Simulation Assignment, MUL, UAE
- Explain To The Manager Of The Firm The Obligations Of A Bond Issue: Introduction To Finance Assignment, US, UAE
- FIN 200: Calculate10 Ratios, 2 Ratios From Each Of The Five Categories Of Ratios: Financial Management Assignment, AUE, UAE
- MBA 210: A Business Incubator Is Planning To Hire A Candidate: Entrepreneurship And Small Business Management Assignment, WUC, UAE
- SEN 3230: Software Engineering Is An Engineering Discipline That Is Concerned: Software Project Management Assignment, EAU, UAE