|University||Westford University College (WUC)|
|Subject||MBA 210: Entrepreneurship And Small Business Management|
A business incubator is planning to hire a candidate who has a good analytical mind in the field of entrepreneurship. You have been shortlisted for the interview and as per the interview guidelines you need to make a report considering the key points:
1. Evaluating different venture types available for entrepreneurs
2. Small businesses and their impact on the economy
3. Analyze the skills and traits of successful entrepreneurs and reflect on an entrepreneurial mindset.
4. Discuss different environments that could either foster or hinder entrepreneurship
The report should include the following:
1. Examine different types of entrepreneurial ventures, explore their similarities and differences and discuss how they relate to the business and typology of entrepreneurship. In general, investigate the relevance of entrepreneurial ventures in a public and corporate setup. Thereafter, critically examine the scope, development, and growth of these entrepreneurial ventures.
Stuck! We Have Native UAE Tutors Online 24*7 Who can Answer your Assignment & Homework Questions Instant.
2. Discuss how startups and small businesses help the economy grow. Interpret and critically examine the data and statistics collected in your research, by discussing how small/micro, medium and large businesses and startups impact the economy.
3. Determine and analyze the traits, characteristics, and skills of successful entrepreneurs, and discuss how they differ from other business managers. You may cite examples from local and global entrepreneurs from different industries. Assess how unique aspects of entrepreneurial personality reflect on entrepreneurial motivation and mindset.
4. Compare and analyze relevant examples and critically evaluate how background and experience hinder or foster entrepreneurship.
|Pass||Merit||Distinction||Grades Awarded (P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P5, P7, M1, M2, M3, M4, D1, D2, D3, D4)|
|LO1 Explore and illustrate the range of venture types that might be considered entrepreneurial.|
|P1 Examine different types of entrepreneurial ventures and explain how they relate to the typology of entrepreneurship.|
P2 Explore the similarities and differences between entrepreneurial ventures.
|M1 Investigate a diverse range of entrepreneurial ventures to demonstrate an understanding of entrepreneurship in both the public and corporate sectors.|| |
D1 Critically examine the scope, development, and growth of entrepreneurial ventures.,
|P1 Achieved / Not Achieved|
|P2 Achieved / Not Achieved|
|M1 Achieved / Not Achieved|
|D1 Achieved / Not Achieved|
|LO2 Assess the impact of small businesses on the economy.|
|P3 Interpret and assess relevant data and statistics to illustrate how micro and small businesses impact the economy.|
P4 Explain the importance of small businesses and business start-ups to the growth of the social economy
|M2 Evaluate the differences small, medium and large businesses make to the economy, applying relevant data and statistics.||D2 Critically evaluate how small businesses have an impact on different levels of the economy (local, regional, national) and in an international context.||P3 Achieved / Not Achieved|
|P4 Achieved / Not Achieved|
|M2 Achieved / Not Achieved|
|D2 Achieved / Not Achieved|
|LO3 Determine and assess the key aspects of an entrepreneurial mindset.|
|P5 Determine the characteristic traits and skills of successful entrepreneurs that differentiate them from other business managers||M3 Explore different lines of argument relating to|
|D3 Analyze the characteristic traits, skills and motivational|
drivers of successful entrepreneurs, supported by specific examples
|P5 Achieved / Not Achieved|
|P6 Assess how aspects of the entrepreneurial personality reflect entrepreneurial motivation and mindset.||P6 Achieved / Not Achieved|
|M3 Achieved / Not Achieved|
|D3 Achieved / Not Achieved|
|LO4 Examine the different environments that foster or hinder entrepreneurship|
|P7 Examine, using relevant examples, how background and experience can hinder or foster entrepreneurship.||M4 Analyze the link between entrepreneurial characteristics and the influence of personal background and experience on specific successful entrepreneurs.||D4 Critically analyze how background and experience influence entrepreneurs, both positively and negatively, by comparing and contrasting examples.||P7 Achieved / Not Achieved|
M4 Achieved / Not Achieved
|D4 Achieved / Not Achieved|
feeling stressed! Dont Know the answer of your assessment questions? Ask Native UAE Experts & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Do you want (MBA 210) Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Assignment? Then get solutions on Business management assignments from Masters & Ph.D. Experts at uaeassignmenthelp.com. We also Provide excellent assignments help to write management papers in business subjects.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your UAE college/ university Assignments.
- Argumentative Essay About Using Technology In School: English Writing Skills Essay, EU, UAE
- You Will Assume The Role Of A Management Consultant: Strategic Management For Engineers And Technologists Assignment, UOWD, UAE
- Explain The Essence Of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) And Why It Serves An Emerging Strategy: Business Administration Essay, GBS, UAE
- Is Starco Liable To Any Of The Buyers Of The 1,000,000 Reform Corp Shares: Business Law Case Study, UAEU, UAE
- Explain The Different Factors Affecting Supply With A Well-Labeled Diagram: Managerial Economics, ABS, UAE
- MN5617: Critically Evaluate And Implement Principles Of Systems Approach And Analysis: Systems Modelling And Simulation Assignment, MUL, UAE
- Explain To The Manager Of The Firm The Obligations Of A Bond Issue: Introduction To Finance Assignment, US, UAE
- FIN 200: Calculate10 Ratios, 2 Ratios From Each Of The Five Categories Of Ratios: Financial Management Assignment, AUE, UAE
- SEN 3230: Software Engineering Is An Engineering Discipline That Is Concerned: Software Project Management Assignment, EAU, UAE
- BUS4001: Choose An Organization With Which You Are Familiar: Understanding The Business Environment Assignment, AU, UAE