|University||United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)|
Answer all the questions:
Q 1) William Howe must decide whether resort during June, July and August of vacation at $5 a day and he intend 0 start a business renting beach umbrellas at an ocean operate this business, he does intend to lease 50 umbrellas for the three- month period next summer. He believes he can rent each umbrella:r $3,000. To o expenses other than the leasing costs and a feet hoafvse3 to hire anyone (but himself), three- month period doing he work. and he has. no Howe is a college,000 per month to rent the business locate it. a student and if he did not operate this business, he could,000 for the Howe re n s all 50 of his umbrellas on each of these days, what will be his accounting b) What will be his economic profit for the summer?
Q2) A book is to be written by Britney Spears. Batman Books agrees to pay Britain executives stated that it was hard to sell more than 500,000 copies o about $ g publisher, Battlialtile king for the rights to this not- yet- written memoir. According to one lead in. d over. On cr Books could earn a profit of roughly $1.2 million if it sold 625,000 COp . . publish a book, and very exceptional to sell 1 million copies. Were Batman managers taking f nonfiction hardcover? a, 1 .3minhar c million. copses other hands, if it sold 375,000 copies, managers would lose a stall- 1 risk in publishing this book?
Stuck! We Have Native UAE Tutors Online 24*7 Who can Answer your Assignment & Homework Questions Instant.
Q3) The Government has various tools available to deal with the Market Failure, the few 0f the tools available to the Government was
• Price Profit Regulations
• Restrictive Trade policy and practices
• Direct Controls or Regulations
• Patents and Law of Tort
• Subsidy Policy
• Tax Policy
• Foreign Exchange Policy.
Briefly provide your views on all the above to predominantly sustain an Economy in Market forces.
Q4) The Abner Corporation, a retail seller of television sets, wants to determine how many television sets it must sell to earn a profit of $12,000 per month. The price of each television set is $300, and the average variable cost is $100. a. What is the required sales volume if the Abner Corporation’s monthly fixed costs are $5,000 per month?
feeling stressed! Dont Know the answer of your assessment questions? Ask Native UAE Experts & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
If you are facing any difficulty in economics Assignment? Then you can take instant help from UAE Assignment Help. We have highly qualified and experienced experts in United Arab Emirates University providing faultless assignment on economics. Our experts work round the clock and provide you 100% plagiarism-free solution at an affordable price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your UAE college/ university Assignments.
- Argumentative Essay About Using Technology In School: English Writing Skills Essay, EU, UAE
- You Will Assume The Role Of A Management Consultant: Strategic Management For Engineers And Technologists Assignment, UOWD, UAE
- Explain The Essence Of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) And Why It Serves An Emerging Strategy: Business Administration Essay, GBS, UAE
- Is Starco Liable To Any Of The Buyers Of The 1,000,000 Reform Corp Shares: Business Law Case Study, UAEU, UAE
- Explain The Different Factors Affecting Supply With A Well-Labeled Diagram: Managerial Economics, ABS, UAE
- MN5617: Critically Evaluate And Implement Principles Of Systems Approach And Analysis: Systems Modelling And Simulation Assignment, MUL, UAE
- Explain To The Manager Of The Firm The Obligations Of A Bond Issue: Introduction To Finance Assignment, US, UAE
- FIN 200: Calculate10 Ratios, 2 Ratios From Each Of The Five Categories Of Ratios: Financial Management Assignment, AUE, UAE
- MBA 210: A Business Incubator Is Planning To Hire A Candidate: Entrepreneurship And Small Business Management Assignment, WUC, UAE
- SEN 3230: Software Engineering Is An Engineering Discipline That Is Concerned: Software Project Management Assignment, EAU, UAE