You Will Assume The Role Of A Management Consultant: Strategic Management For Engineers And Technologists Assignment, UOWD, UAE
|University||University of Wollongong in Dubai (UOWD)|
|Subject||Strategic Management For Engineers And Technologists|
OUTLINE AND REQUIREMENTS
You will assume the role of a management consultant, who has the role of conducting a strategic case analysis of a large company and providing the company with recommendations for improved long-term performance.
You are required to conduct a strategic analysis of this business or organization. This should involve external and internal environmental scanning, including PESTEL, Five forces analysis, Stakeholder analysis, internal strength-weakness, and SWOT analysis.
Your assignment should include an analysis of the major problems or issues faced by the company, and conclude with recommendations to assist the company in dealing with its major strategic problems.
1. Executive summary
2. A brief description of the organization, including its name and the type of
business (what products or services it provides), as well as the type of staff,
the number of staff, the number of branches, etc.
Stuck! We Have Native UAE Tutors Online 24*7 Who can Answer your Assignment & Homework Questions Instant.
3. An external analysis (at the industry/macro-environment levels). For
a) Current and potential opportunities and how they may be
taken advantage of.
b) Current and potential threats and how they might be
overcome or minimized. If relevant, discuss the impact of national culture and conditions on the organization.
4. An internal analysis. For example:
a) strengths and how they will be used,
b) weaknesses, and, if possible, how they might be overcome or
5. A “Five-forces” analysis of the industry the organization is based in. Apply
this model discusses how you can maximize the competitive advantage of
6. How will the organization address the four generic building blocks of
competitive advantage: efficiency, quality, innovation, and customer
7. Discuss the distinctive competencies of the organization.
8. Does the organization have a differentiation strategy? Discuss.
9. If relevant, discuss any strategic alliances that may benefit your
10. Should the organization go global? Why/why not? If yes, how will this be
11. Based on the above, what are the major problems or potential problems the
an organization should address?
12. Based on your analysis of the major problems or potential problems, what
are your recommendations for the organization?
feeling stressed! Dont Know the answer of your assessment questions? Ask Native UAE Experts & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Are you looking for someone who can do my assignment for me on Strategic Management For Engineers And Technologists assignment in UAE? If yes, then you are at a precise place, here our well-educated Dubai assignment experts assist you in a superior way to relieve your pressure and provide you excellent management assignment help.
- Critically Examine Psychological Theories Of Human Development: Psychology Essay, UD, UAE
- Explain The Essential Facts Concepts Principles Strategies And Theories: IT And physics Assignment, UAEU, UAE
- What Are The High And Low Context Cultural Communication Values: Communication & Negotiation Skills Assignment, SBS, UAE
- GM701: Critically Review And Analyze The Importance Of HRM: International Human Resource Management Assignment, UAEU, UAE
- Argumentative Essay About Using Technology In School: English Writing Skills Essay, EU, UAE
- Explain The Essence Of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) And Why It Serves An Emerging Strategy: Business Administration Essay, GBS, UAE
- Is Starco Liable To Any Of The Buyers Of The 1,000,000 Reform Corp Shares: Business Law Case Study, UAEU, UAE
- Explain The Different Factors Affecting Supply With A Well-Labeled Diagram: Managerial Economics, ABS, UAE
- MN5617: Critically Evaluate And Implement Principles Of Systems Approach And Analysis: Systems Modelling And Simulation Assignment, MUL, UAE
- Explain To The Manager Of The Firm The Obligations Of A Bond Issue: Introduction To Finance Assignment, US, UAE