MGMT 200 Fundamentals of Management Assignment Sample UAEU, UAE
This free sample assignment is the solution to the fundamentals of management assignment under the course MGMT 200.
Moreover, this course provides students with core management knowledge. Also, It improves students’ ability to diagnose and solve managerial problems and gaining familiarity with new issues in the management area.
Moreover, topics covered include an overview of the history of management science, ethics, organizational culture, organization structure, human resources, and leadership theory. Now, the course thoroughly examines the four functions of management (Planning, Organizing, Leading, and Controlling).
Buy high-quality essays & assignment writing as per particular university, high school or college by UAE Writers
MGMT200 Fundamentals of Management Learning Outcomes
Management is a profession based on fundamental practices and possessing an essential toolkit. Thus, mastery at analyzing your current environment and situation, understanding how to get things done through others, leveraging your influence, and hiring, engaging, and retaining talent is needed to succeed. At the end of the course, students will be able to learn:
1.The Ability To Communicate Effectively Through Written Reports
The purpose of written communication is to capture your reader’s attention and get your point across clearly. Ultimately, when you communicate in writing, you are helping the reader understand your perspective on a topic. There are certain qualities all effective written communication shares. Also, if you add these elements to your writing, your work will be more powerful.
- Connection – Good written communication forms a connection between the reader and the writer.
- Clarity – Effective written communication is clear and easy to understand.
- Cause – The cause or reason for writing needs to be clear to both the writer and the reader, including any specific actions you need from your audience.
- Conciseness – Good written communication sticks to the point and doesn’t meander around or include lots of extraneous information.
- Correctness – To be effective, the written communication should use the correct tone, inoffensive language, and appropriate grammar.
2.The Areas Of Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Governance And Identify These In The Context Of Global Management
Areas of Ethics
Based on powerful concepts, we want to reflect these values in the following areas:
- Safe and Secure Workplace.
- Commercial Interactions.
- Employee Reporting.
- Social Media.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate social responsibility is traditionally broken into four categories: environmental, philanthropic, ethical, and economic responsibility.
- Environmental responsibility refers to the belief that organizations should behave in an environmentally friendly way as possible.
- Ethical responsibility is concerned with ensuring an organization is operating fairly and ethically.
- Philanthropic responsibility refers to a business’s aim to actively make the world and society a better place.
Corporate governance entails the sectors of environmental awareness, ethical behavior, corporate strategy, compensation, and risk management. Also, the basic principles of corporate governance are accountability, transparency, fairness, and responsibility.
3.Introduce The Topics Of Organizational Culture, Teamwork, Organizational Structure And Design, And Human Resource Management
Organizational culture includes an organization’s expectations, experiences, philosophy, as well as values that guide member behaviour. Also, it is expressed in member self-image, inner workings, interactions with the outside world, and future expectations. Even more, culture is based on shared attitudes, beliefs, customs, and written and unwritten rules that have been developed over time and are considered valid.
Teamwork is the collaborative effort of a group to achieve a common goal or to complete a task most effectively and efficiently. Also, This concept is seen within the greater framework of a team, which is a group of interdependent individuals who work together towards a common goal.
An organizational structure defines how activities such as task allocation, coordination, and supervision are directed toward the achievement of organizational aims. Even more, the organizational structure affects organizational action and provides the foundation on which standard operating procedures and routines rest.
Human Resource Management
Human resource management is the strategic approach to the effective and efficient management of people in a company or organization such that they help their business gain a competitive advantage. Moreover, It is designed to maximize employee performance in service of an employer’s strategic objectives.
4.Recognize The Main Functions And Responsibilities Of Managers In Modern Organizations Of Planning, Organizing, Leading And Controlling
A manager is a person in the organization who directs the activities of others. Also, the managers perform their work at different levels and they are called by different names. In addition, the first-line managers are usually called supervisors or in manufacturing, they may be called foremen. Middle-level managers include all levels of management between the supervisory level and the top level of the organization.
Further, A manager has to perform functions like planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling. Also, all these functions are essential for running an organization smoothly and achieving enterprise objectives. Thus, planning is required for setting goals and establishing strategies for coordinating activities. Now, The manager’s functions are many and varied, including:
- Hiring and staffing
- Training new employees
- Coaching and developing existing employees
- Dealing with performance problems and terminations
- Supporting problem resolution and decision-making
- Conducting timely performance evaluations
- Translating corporate goals into functional and individual goals
- Monitoring performance and initiating action to strengthen results
- Monitoring and controlling expenses and budgets
- Tracking and reporting scorecard results to senior management
- Planning and goal-setting for future periods
Want to buy a plagiarism-free MGMT 200 Fundamentals of Management Assignment solution in the UAE?
You are now seeking assignment assistance in the UAE to complete your MBA assignments in Dubai or elsewhere throughout the UAE. We provide a MBA assignment writing service in Dubai that can help you with your studies. Also, Our MBA homework helper in UAE is here to help you. They can offer you free assignment samples, study materials, example tasks, and more.
Furthermore, we offer management assignment assistance to aid you in completing your management coursework from MGMT 200 sample or any other course.
We are the most preferred management assignment writing service provider in Dubai because our team of writers is highly qualified and experienced. Also, we offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our work. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us now to get the best management assignment help in UAE.
Recent solved questions
- MGMT 650 Global Operations Management in the Service Environment Assignment Example UAEU
- MGMT 624 HR Development in UAE Context Assignment UAEU
- MGMT 691 Total Quality Management Assignment Example UAEU
- MGMT 623 Performance and Rewards Management Assignment UAEU
- MGMT 621 Leadership & Organizational Behavior Assignment Solution UAEU
- MGMT 620 Entrepreneurship and Innovation Assignment Sample UAEU
- MGMT 610 Strategic Human Resources Management Assignment Sample UAEU
- MGMT 415 Strategic Management Assignment Sample UAEU
- MGMT 200 Fundamentals of Management Assignment Sample UAEU
- HRMD 420 Compensation & Benefits Management Assignment UAEU